PRICE AND TERMS OF PAYMENT (NOTE: WE CANNOT CONFIRM PRICES PRIOR TO ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER)
- Prices payable for Products or Services are those in effect at the time of dispatch or delivery, unless otherwise expressly agreed. Prices may be indicated on the Site or an order acknowledgement but the authoritative price in the event of any discrepancy, is the price that is notified to you on our Acceptance.
- We have the right at any time prior to our Acceptance to withdraw any discount and/or to revise prices to take into account increases in costs including (without limitation) costs of any materials, carriage, labour or the increase or imposition of any tax, duty or other levy and any variation in exchange rates. We also reserve the right to notify you of any mistakes in Product descriptions or errors in pricing prior to product dispatch. In such event if you choose to continue with fulfilment of the order, you acknowledge that the Product or Service will be provided in accordance with such revised description or corrected price.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices quoted are exclusive of the costs of shipping or carriage to the agreed place of delivery within the Territory
- Exclusive of VAT and any other tax or duty which (where applicable) must be added to the price payable;
You agree to pay for taxes, shipping or carriage of Products as such costs are specified by us on the Site when you submit your purchase order.
- Payment shall be made prior to delivery and by such methods as are indicated on the Site (and not by any other means unless we have given our prior agreement).
- Except as expressly provided elsewhere in these Terms or the Site, payment may be taken in full notwithstanding any claim for short delivery or defects.
- We will charge credit or debit cards on dispatch of the Product or commencement of Services. We reserve the right to verify credit or debit card payments prior to Acceptance.
- No counterclaim or set-off may be deducted from any payment due without our written consent. We may also take action against you for the price of Products at any time after payment has become due even though property in those Products may not yet have passed to you.
- Any extension of credit allowed to you may be changed or withdrawn at any time. Interest shall be chargeable on overdue amounts accruing on a daily basis at the maximum amount permitted under applicable law from the due date for payment until our receipt of the full amount (whether before or after judgment). You shall indemnify us on demand against any out of pocket expenses incurred in relation to recovery of any overdue amounts.