Why is my Power Bank taking too long to charge?
- Make sure you are using a 1.5V or 2V wall adapter to charge your power bank.
- Ensure that the connection cables are compatible and in working condition.
- Charging from Computer – A computer USB port may not provide enough power to charge the device. Try using the recommended charger with a wall receptacle.
Why is my Power bank not working or not charging the phone?
- Ensure your power bank is charged
- Ensure that the issue is not with the phone charging port by trying to charge with other devices
- Ensure that the cable used to charge the phone is in working condition
- Some phone models are not compatible to charge with power banks, that doesn’t mean the power bank is faulty. Try charging some other phone
- Ensure that the power bank has not been damages, exposed to heat or liquids.
- If a power bank is not used for a long time, its battery capacity will be reduced, but will restore after 3-4 charge cycles.
Why has my Power bank casing opened?
- Exposing the power bank to high humidity, liquids or using the power bank near heat sources like stoves will damage the power bank
- Damge or puncture of the power bank casing may cause over-heating, fire or explosion
- Always ensure that the power bank is used in cool, dry places away from heat, liquids and electromagnetic waves.
- If the casing of your power bank has opened, please contact our service center immediatiely and do not attemp to repair or service the device.
Why is my power bank not getting charged?
- Before the first use, charge the device for 8 hours or as mentioned till it gets fully charged
- Ensure that you are using a good quality 1.5A or higher adapter along with the USB cable provided with the power bank to charge
- Check if it is connected to a good power source and that all connections are working
- Try charging another device with the charger to eliminate charger or cable issue
- Charging from computer – A computer USB port may not provide enough power to charge the device. Try using the recommended charger with a wall receptacle.
- For optimal use discharge the battery fully and then recharge it once in a month
How many times will a 10,000 mAh power bank charge my 3,000 mAh phone battery?
Charging time depends on the capacity of the powerbank, remaining power in the powerbank and the mobile phone. Syska power banks offer a conversion rate of more than 90%. The output of 5V/2.1A charging which allows you to connect & charge most smartphones available in the market today. Depending on the power bank model, a Syska 10,000 mAh power bank can give you up to 2 to 2.4 charges on a 3,000mAh phone battery.