- WE WANT YOU TO
- Feel comfortable using our desktop websites.
- Feel secure submitting information to us.
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
- Know that by using our sites/interface you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
- WHAT INFORMATION IS OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you're using the type of web browser you're using.
- WE MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND NOT LIMITED TO ON OUR WEBSITE:
- Name including first and last name.
- Primary email address.
- Alternate email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- ZIP/Postal code.
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers).
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- Other information as per our registration process.
- WE MAY ALSO COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- About the pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our site.
- The number of times you access the page.
- The number of times you have shopped on our website, mobile site, etc.
- HO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
- HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
- WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO:
- Help us provide personalized features.
- Tailor our site to your interest.
- To get in touch with you when necessary.
- To provide the services requested by you.
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
- WE USE CONTACT INFORMATION INTERNALLY TO:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement.
- Contact you as a survey respondent.
- Notify you about new products, offers, etc.
- Send you promotional material.
- GENERALLY, WE USE ANONYMOUS TRAFFIC INFORMATION TO:
- Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from product offering, advertising and editorial perspectives.
- Recognize your access privileges to our Websites.
- Help diagnose problems with our server.
- Administer our websites, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites/interfaces.
- WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
- We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
- We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless we have your permission.
- WE HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO USE YOUR DATA IN THE FOLLOWING MENTIONED CIRCUMSTANCES
- To provide products or services you've requested
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
- WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
- You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. Syska Led Lights Pvt Ltd reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your Syska Led Lights Pvt Ltd account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
- Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
- If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
- WHAT SECURITY PROCEDEURES ARE IN PACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION?
- To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
- Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet or telecom or other network/s cannot be made absolutely secure. By using Syska Led Lights Pvt Ltd, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
- POLICY UPDATES
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account